Saturday 23 June 2012

SavioLighting.com

www.kqzyfj.com/click-5862376-10913648" target="_top"> SavioLighting.com
Latest News Update: 8/12/2011
Massachusetts residents, take full advantage of the tax-free weekend between Aug. 13-14, 2011. During the two-day period, all purchases made in the Commonwealth totaling less than $2,500 will not be subject to state tax. Off course, lighting products included. If you are looking for modern contemporary lighting for your home or office. Look no further, visit Savio Lighting located in the Greater Boston area.

Needham Showroom Hours:
        9:00am - 6:00pm (Mon - Fri)
        10:00am - 5:00pm (Sat)
        By Appointment (Sun)

        30 Wexford St.
        Needham, MA 02494
        ONLY 15 minutes from downtown Boston, FREE Parking

        Phone: 508-875-8818 (Local), 888-818-8618 (Out-of-State)
        Fax:     888-836-8699
        Email: sales@saviolighting.com
Or shop at www.SavioLighting.com anytime!

Savio Lighting - your new contemporary lighting and fan store in Boston, Massachusetts.
Representing more than 70 lighting and fan manufactures, Savio Lighting (SavioLighting.com) specializes in contemporary pendants, track and flexible track lights, recessed lights, wall sconces, chandeliers and ceiling fans - the largest contemporary lighting showroom in Boston, Massachusetts (Needham, MA).

at Savio Lighting, our lighting and ceiling fan selections are highly distinctive... our showroom is just 15 minutes from downtown Boston...come and visit us today ! ! !
Savio Lighting (SavioLighting.com) is an Authorized Energy Star Lighting retailer in Massachusetts. By partnering with the energy providers in Massachusetts and making ENERGY STAR qualified products available in SavioLighting.com, you can significantly reduce your home energy costs, protect our natural resources.
Savio Lighting (SavioLighting.com) is conveniently located at Exit 19A off I-95/128. Take the first left after exit, we are the 3rd buildings on the left.
SavioLighting.com Map
Seasonal Clearance !!!
15% OFF on ALL Floor Models NOW

*This Friday and Saturday ONLY, applies to showroom orders only




What our customers said about us recently...


Gary Barclay - Miami, FL     
"Ordered a drum shade chandeliers for my kitchen. Very fast delivered...Love it."

Gerry Gale - Chicago, IL     
"Have received my lamps on Friday and I am extremely pleased with them. Plus they were packaged very carefully including the shades. Very high quality and very good customer service. Please pass this along to the "higher ups."

Paul Lee - South Boston, MA     
"Minka Aire Ceiling Fan Concept II was on sale! Got it here, Love it...will be back"

John Kowalski - Boston, MA     
"By far they have the most contempory kitchen pendants among all the lighting stores in Boston. Limited traditional items showing as I was looking for something for my 115 yr old house. But the staffs were extremely helpful in helping me ordering a good one from a catalog."

Donna Mozzone - Wellesley, MA     
Savio Lighting is a fun lighting store in the Boston Area. Their selection is varied, ranging from traditional to very modern, I like this feature a great deal. I'm also pleased with the expediency of delivery. The products arrive in a timely fashion. I have ordered several products from Savio Lighting and I have been pleased every time. I don't necessarily shop for bargains, but I love that excellent bargains are available at Savio Lighting without skimping on quality."

Sara J. Lynch - Newton, MA     
"The website is easy to navigate. I bought a lamp here before and loved it so much I just bought another. When I call the store to check on the status of the order, they were prompt and helpful."

Barbara Rizzo - Bridgewater, MA     
"Great website! Very easy to use. Love the different types of lights to choose from. Thanks! "

Betty Ponto - Newton, MA     
"I have shopped at the store once before when they were on Rt.9 and I had a very good experience. I found lampshades that were unique in design and color, the quality was pretty good and the price reasonable. I am now placing my second order, I'd definetely recommend Savio Lighting."

Tara Mayson - Needham, MA     
"My husband & I have ordered many fans and lights from Savio Lighting for our weekend apartment in Boston. We've never been disappointed with our purchases. We've always received excellent Customer Service as well."

Eddy Smith - Jamica Plain, MA     
"Just move from NY to Boston, YOU GUYS EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS!"

Nancy Pickett - West Roxbury, MA     
"Excellent service. When a light arrived with broken glass they simply replace with a new glass in the store rather than making me go through the headache of a shipping process, etc."

Marge Boardman - Framingham, MA     
"My orders have been received quickly and the quality of the lamps and wall sconces have been great. Will continue order from Savio Lighting as we finish our remodel."

Kathleen Habura - Sterling, MA     
"I have never seen such a wide array of elegant lighting anywhere !!!! Especially for the price. This store is a keeper for me; I highly recommend Savio Lighting for any one looking for a lighting store in the Boston Massachusetts area."

Peggy Johnson - Waltham, MA     
"Always dependable, items packed securely, and selection is A+. Always been satisfied with selection and service as well as pricing of items. Something for everyone's personal taste and decor. Easy on the customer and extremely convenient!"

judy myers - Quincy, MA     
"I love shopping on Savio Lighting since they started in Framingham. Great store & website."

Ramona Wienck - Boston, MA     
"I have already ordered one outdoor lamp and I need three more which I am ordering today. The first shipment was received carefully packed and in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the look and quality of the lamp and the service at Savio Lighting."

Robert Klein - Boston, MA     
"Love the selection and prices at saviolighting.com!"

mark massimino - Cambridge, MA     
"Very convenient with good customer service. The BEST lighting store in Boston"

Cheryl Whittenberger - Dedham, MA     
"The web site is relatively easy to navigate and seems to be fully informative. In the event of a technical question, I appreciate the availability of personal assistance from a physical store location."

Margie O'Riordan - Newton, MA     
Very competitive prices. Easy to use website."

Kate Keizler - Brookline, MA     
"So far, my shopping experience with Savio Lighting has been very simple! Great selection and reasonable prices. Love the free shipping too! Of course, I can't comment on the quality of the item until delivery--- but so far, I'm very pleased with the ease and variety of shopping at Savio Lighting! Thanks!"

Cindy Fogarty - Belmont, MA     
"i enjoy this store and web site very much! Good products, many choices and good price. I will recommand to my friends!"

Ellen Key - Boston, MA     
"Finally a lighting store massachusets where there are plenty of quality products to view and the delivery service is fast and accurate. I have enjoyed the products i have recieved and the prices that saved me money. Thank You Savio Lighting"

click here for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment